Are there any Eric 3 users out there?

I've been thinking about trying it.

Also, if I write scripts for internal use only at my company, do I have
to purchase a Qt or pyqt license?

Thanks for the info!
Chris

Search Discussions

  • ChrisH at Apr 28, 2005 at 2:46 am
    In article <MPG.1cda1800975d5139989680 at news2.atlantic.net>,
    secun at yahoo.com says...
    Are there any Eric 3 users out there?

    I've been thinking about trying it.

    Also, if I write scripts for internal use only at my company, do I have
    to purchase a Qt or pyqt license?

    Thanks for the info!
    Chris
    Oops.. I forgot to say I'm writing code for Windows.
  • Phil Thompson at Apr 28, 2005 at 6:29 am