I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
version. Is plone being ported to Zope3. I googled it but did not come
accross anything stating the plone's migration to zope3.

I am thinking to take up a project. plone is a candidate for it. should
i want to take benifit of zope3 features too.

what should be done.

Please comment
thanks

Search Discussions

  • Bruno modulix at Apr 18, 2005 at 3:42 pm

    Mir Nazim wrote:
    Hi,

    I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
    version. (snip)
    what should be done.
    Ask on the Plone mailing list ?-)

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
  • Josef Meile at Apr 18, 2005 at 3:43 pm

    you are asking in the wrong place. This is a python specific list. You
    can find a suitable list here:

    Josef

    Mir Nazim wrote:
    Hi,

    I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
    version. Is plone being ported to Zope3. I googled it but did not come
    accross anything stating the plone's migration to zope3.

    I am thinking to take up a project. plone is a candidate for it. should
    i want to take benifit of zope3 features too.

    what should be done.

    Please comment
    thanks

grouppython-list @