I am trying to rebuild a rpm that was implemented in the python
language. I installed the python package 2.3.3 from Suse 9.1 Linux CD.
I got the following error when rebuilding the rpm,

/usr/Python-2.3.3/Include/pyconfig.h:30:16: io.h: No such file or
directory

where I should find the correct "io.h" in this linux environment?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Michael Hoffman at Mar 5, 2005 at 10:13 am

    pythonnewbie wrote:

    where I should find the correct "io.h" in this linux environment?
    Should be in /usr/include/sys/io.h

    You are probably missing some RPM that has various system header files.
    --
    Michael Hoffman
  • Pythonnewbie at Mar 7, 2005 at 5:25 am

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedMar 5, '05 at 3:48a
activeMar 7, '05 at 5:25a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Pythonnewbie: 2 posts Michael Hoffman: 1 post