Hello Python-team,

please could you delete my email-adress from your mailing list.

Thanks Joannis

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Superg?nstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Search Discussions

  • Kartic at Feb 24, 2005 at 12:53 pm

    Courtis Joannis said the following on 2/24/2005 5:06 AM:
    Hello Python-team,

    please could you delete my email-adress from your mailing list.

    Thanks Joannis
    Courtis

    On emails sent to the python mailing list, the signature should contain
    an unsubscribe email address. Please follow instructions on the
    signature to unsubscribe.

    unsubscribe yourself.

    If you are talking about "unsubscribing" from c.l.p, you will have to
    change the settings on your service provider if it is web based (e.g.
    with Google groups you can choose whether or not to receive emails).

    Thanks,
    -Kartic

grouppython-list @
categoriespython