(USPS Media Mail within the US, airmail internationally), payable by
check or money order in the US, or Paypal elsewhere.

Christopher Culver
christopher_culver at yahoo.com

Search Discussions

  • Beliavsky at Feb 14, 2005 at 11:28 am
    I think a better place than this newsgroup to offer used Python books
    for sale is Amazon or Ebay or Alibris.
  • Dave Cook at Feb 14, 2005 at 4:39 pm

    On 2005-02-14, Christopher Culver wrote:

    I am offering for sale a copy of O'Reilly's _Python Pocket Reference_.
    It is the second edition, covering Python 2. It is in fine condition,
    with no broken spine or dog-earned pages. One might even believe it
    just came out of the bookstore. Asking price is US$4 plus shipping
    The 3rd edition is already out. Why not give your old one to a friend.

    Dave Cook

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedFeb 14, '05 at 5:52a