hi

I ask german speaking python programmers to contest the election to
establish the german python newsgroup de.comp.lang.python. You can find
the ballot in de.admin.news.annouce
<erneuter-CfV-1-Einrichtung-de.comp.lang.python-16.1.2005-Supersede at dana.de>
or via Google http://tinyurl.com/5g5gf.

Thank You!

Christian

Search Discussions

  • Tim Golden at Jan 24, 2005 at 11:23 am
    [Christian Helmbold]
    I ask german speaking python programmers to contest the election to
    establish the german python newsgroup de.comp.lang.python.
    It strikes me that this would have been one of the few
    occasions when it *would* have made sense to write in
    a language other than English on c.l.py.

    Although, thinking about it, us non-German speakers
    wouldn't have known that the post wouldn't apply to
    us by definition!

    TJG

    http://www.star.net.uk

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 24, '05 at 10:16a
activeJan 24, '05 at 11:23a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Christian Helmbold: 1 post Tim Golden: 1 post