I downloaded the python 2.4 final from the offical website and installed it on WindowsXP+SP2 (Chinese version).
There was not any problem in this process, but the IDLE can't be launched without any warnning. Is there anybody else
encount this problem and how to resolve it? Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Jean Brouwers at Dec 8, 2004 at 7:22 am
    This is the second time you ask the same question. Did you miss the
    answer to the first one? This is a known problem. More details at

    <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?funcÞtail&aid76861&group_
    idT70&atid5470>

    /Jean Brouwers

    In article <mailman.7347.1102479114.5135.python-list at python.org>,
    I downloaded the python 2.4 final from the offical website and installed it
    on WindowsXP+SP2 (Chinese version).
    There was not any problem in this process, but the IDLE can't be launched
    without any warnning. Is there anybody else
    encount this problem and how to resolve it? Thanks!
  • AnkyHe at Dec 9, 2004 at 12:10 am
    I feel so sorry that I did miss the answer to the first one. And I have
    already resolved the problem. Thanks!

    Jean Brouwers wrote:
    This is the second time you ask the same question. Did you miss the
    answer to the first one? This is a known problem. More details at

    <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?funcÞtail&aid76861&group_
    idT70&atid5470>

    /Jean Brouwers

    In article <mailman.7347.1102479114.5135.python-list at python.org>,
    I downloaded the python 2.4 final from the offical website and installed it
    on WindowsXP+SP2 (Chinese version).
    There was not any problem in this process, but the IDLE can't be launched
    without any warnning. Is there anybody else
    encount this problem and how to resolve it? Thanks!

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedDec 8, '04 at 4:11a
activeDec 9, '04 at 12:10a