http://www.wordtech-software.com
http://www.smallbizmac.com
http://www.kevin-walzer.com
mailto:sw at wordtech-software.com

Search Discussions

  • Gian Mario Tagliaretti at Oct 24, 2004 at 8:31 am

    Kevin Walzer wrote:

    Eric3, the PyQt IDE, seems to be buggy on Mac OS X. I'm running the
    latest versions of PyQt, Qt, SIP, QScintilla, etc., but the new version
    of Eric (3.5), which was just released this month, crashes whenever I
    try to save a file. The previous version, 3.4.2, seems more stable.
    Anyone else encounter crashes with the new version of Eric, whether it's
    on OS X or another system?
    I'm using the new release on my gentoo box and everything works fine.
    These are my installed versions:

    [ebuild U ] dev-python/qscintilla-1.61 [1.60]
    [ebuild U ] dev-python/PyQt-3.13 [3.12]
    [ebuild U ] dev-python/sip-4.1.1 [4.0.1]
    [ebuild U ] x11-libs/qt-3.3.3-r1 [3.3.3]
    [ebuild R ] dev-util/eric-3.5.0

    If you are not familiar with gentoo, the installed ones are the ones in the
    square brackets, hope it helps.

    cheers
    GMario

grouppython-list @