I can't figure out how to get curses (ncurses) enabled in Python. I have
ncurses and ncurses-devel rpm's installed on my system (Suse 9.1) but I can't
figure out how to get it enabled when I compile Python.

Can anyone help here?

Thanks!
Scott

Search Discussions

  • Andrew MacIntyre at Oct 8, 2004 at 11:49 pm

    I can't figure out how to get curses (ncurses) enabled in Python. I have
    ncurses and ncurses-devel rpm's installed on my system (Suse 9.1) but I can't
    figure out how to get it enabled when I compile Python.
    Check, & if necessary change, the library and included path values for the
    curses module in the setup.py script in the root of the Python source
    tree.

    Andrew I MacIntyre "These thoughts are mine alone..."
    E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au (pref) | Snail: PO Box 370
    andymac at pcug.org.au (alt) | Belconnen ACT 2616
    Web: http://www.andymac.org/ | Australia

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedOct 8, '04 at 3:48p
activeOct 8, '04 at 11:49p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Scott Chapman: 1 post Andrew MacIntyre: 1 post