quoth the R Baumann:
I would like to be able to run Boa Constructor, which does not yet use 2.5,
but I would also like to work with Dabo which does.

Anyone have any ideas about how to accomplish this?

Thanks
Ruben
I would imagine it depends on your platform. For instance, Gentoo Linux has a
mechanism called slots that allows multiple versions of the same app to be
installed.

-d
--
Part of the problem since 1976