Hi, I want to write a console/terminal app in Python that requires
curses-like functionality. Problem: the python curses module doesn't seem to
work on Windows. In fact it doesn't work (isn't part of the Python package)
on my Linux distro (SUSE Linux 9.1 Special Edition) either.
Well what should I do? The app is supposed to work on Windows and Linux at
least (more platforms would be nice).

TIA,
copx

Search Discussions

  • Fuzzyman at Sep 28, 2004 at 10:15 pm

    Hi, I want to write a console/terminal app in Python that requires
    curses-like functionality. Problem: the python curses module doesn't seem to
    work on Windows. In fact it doesn't work (isn't part of the Python package)
    on my Linux distro (SUSE Linux 9.1 Special Edition) either.
    Well what should I do? The app is supposed to work on Windows and Linux at
    least (more platforms would be nice).

    TIA,
    copx
    There is no curses package for windoze....
    A great shame...

    Regards,

    Fuzzy

grouppython-list @