When I open a window using the Tkinter GUI thing the title bar always
says "Tk". I would like to know how to change this. I would also like
to know how to cjange it on any other popup windows I may have. Please
help.

Search Discussions

  • Eric Brunel at Aug 16, 2004 at 7:57 am

    Ali wrote:
    When I open a window using the Tkinter GUI thing the title bar always
    says "Tk". I would like to know how to change this. I would also like
    to know how to cjange it on any other popup windows I may have. Please
    help.
    Just use the 'title' method on your windows. See paragraph 45 in
    http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/index.htm

    HTH
  • Ali at Aug 17, 2004 at 10:17 pm