I've searched the web and the archives of this ng for half an
hour already, and I'm still stuck.
1. On a W2K Pro host, installed the latest ActivePython MSI. Rebooted.
2. Create test.py with the following:
3. Open a DOS box, and type either "test.py" or "python test.py":
"NameError: name 'concat' is not defined"
I tried the following:
- from operator import * -> "AttributeError: 'str' object has no
- import operator -> "NameError: name 'concat' is not defined"
... all to no avail. Obviously, I'm either missing a package or I need
to tweak something. Any idea?