I am trying to install and use Berkeley XML DB with Python. However, I
keep getting errors. The weblog at Sleepy Cat said to build Python with
the latest version of Berkeley DB. I can't get it to build with it. Does
anyone have any good directions on how to get Berkeley XML DB running
with Python? I have followed Sleepy Cat's installation instructions but
have been unable to get it to work thus far.

Dan

Search Discussions

  • Vincent wehren at Jul 13, 2004 at 5:36 pm

    Dan Olsen wrote:

    I am trying to install and use Berkeley XML DB with Python. However, I
    keep getting errors. The weblog at Sleepy Cat said to build Python with
    the latest version of Berkeley DB. I can't get it to build with it. Does
    anyone have any good directions on how to get Berkeley XML DB running
    with Python? I have followed Sleepy Cat's installation instructions but
    have been unable to get it to work thus far.

    Dan
    There seem to be some pointers here, or is that the same info you got:

    http://www.merrells.com/john/dbxml/archives/cat_faq.html#000228

    --
    Vincent Wehren

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJul 13, '04 at 3:37p
activeJul 13, '04 at 5:36p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Dan Olsen: 1 post Vincent wehren: 1 post