Hello all
I'm running python in as400 and using the db2 module i find the subject's error.
commenting one "append" the error desapears

At least, is friday...
Enrique

Search Discussions

  • Jeff Epler at Apr 23, 2004 at 11:37 am
    This indicates some kind of refcounting problem with interned strings.
    (string_dealloc was called for a mortal interned string, but removal of
    that string from the dict of interned strings failed for some reason)

    If you can find a case where this happens without using third-party
    modules like db2, you should file it as a bug on
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/python

    I have never heard of this error before, so it must be uncommon/hard to
    trigger or due to a module that few in the community use.

    Interned strings were made mortal in Python 2.3, so this could be a 2.2
    vs 2.3 incompatibility in some third-party module.

    Jeff

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedApr 23, '04 at 7:49a