I'm pleased to announce a new release of TLS Lite. Several requested
features have been added, and I've cleaned things up a lot.
New features since 0.2.0
- API docs (courtesy of Epydoc)
- integrates with Twisted and asyncore
- supports PyCrypto and GMPY for performance
- X.509 path validation (requires cryptlib)
- supports loading PEM private keys in pure Python
- supports OS-specific Random Number Generators
- RSA blinding to prevent timing attacks
TLS Lite is a free python library that implements SSL v3 and TLS v1. TLS
Lite supports non-traditional authentication methods such as SRP, shared
keys, and cryptoIDs, in addition to X.509 certificates.