Hello! I have installed win32 extensions (version 200) on an XP machine.
I'm trying to install a new windows service
(written in python) but I cannot find pythonservice.exe on my hard
drive. How can I obtain it?

Thanks in advance,

Laci

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Heller at Feb 23, 2004 at 2:35 pm
    Gandalf <gandalf at geochemsource.com> writes:

    R> Hello! I have installed win32 extensions (version 200) on an XP
    machine. I'm trying to install a new windows service
    (written in python) but I cannot find pythonservice.exe on my hard
    drive. How can I obtain it?
    There's a zip file in the sourceforge download section
    <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32>

    Thomas
  • Gandalf at Feb 23, 2004 at 3:29 pm

    Gandalf <gandalf at geochemsource.com> writes:

    R> Hello! I have installed win32 extensions (version 200) on an XP

    machine. I'm trying to install a new windows service
    (written in python) but I cannot find pythonservice.exe on my hard
    drive. How can I obtain it?

    There's a zip file in the sourceforge download section
    <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32>

    Thomas

    I was so blind! Thank you! I have written many windows services in
    Delphi before but I'll forget them forever. :-)