I search how do for play more that one sound in same time with Python.
Actually, I use the module "winsound" and I can play/stop a sound but can't
play more that one sound in same time. :-(

Askari

Note : All sounds are in files on my hard disk

Search Discussions

  • Peter Hansen at Feb 9, 2004 at 10:20 pm

    Askari wrote:
    I search how do for play more that one sound in same time with Python.
    Actually, I use the module "winsound" and I can play/stop a sound but can't
    play more that one sound in same time. :-(
    I would try www.pygame.org if I were in the same position... chances
    are it can do what you need, but if it can't you should provide a little
    more detail about your requirements.

    -Peter

grouppython-list @
categoriespython