How can I hide/show a page (wxNotebookPage) invisible of a wx.wxNotebook
instance?
There is a GetPage() method which returns a wxNotebookPage but I could
not find
any documentation in the help about this class. I thought there will be
a 'SetVisible'
or 'SetTabvisible' method but it seems to be a proxy for the root
control on that page.
So I cannot even get method names by dir(self.notebook.GetPage(0)).

Thanks in advance

Search Discussions

  • Ray Schumacher at Jan 29, 2004 at 11:19 pm

    How can I hide/show a page (wxNotebookPage) invisible of a wx.wxNotebook instance?
    There is a GetPage() method which returns a wxNotebookPage but I could not find
    any documentation in the help about this class.
    I use:
    C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\wxPython\docs\wx.chm
    always, but
    http://www.orbtech.com/www/wx/epydoc/
    is great, and shows inherited properties
    I thought there will be a 'SetVisible'
    or 'SetTabvisible' method but it seems to be a proxy for the root control on that page.
    So I cannot even get method names by dir(self.notebook.GetPage(0)).
    Check the "Show()" method
    <wx.Window-class.htm#Show>Show(self, show)
    (inherited from <wx.Window-class.htm>Window)

    Ray