I've noticed that the menu in IDLE sometimes has an item called "Shell" with a
submenu that offers the opportunity to "Restart Shell". But at other times
"Shell" isn't there. Can anybody clue me in about this? TIA.

Peace

Search Discussions

  • Kurt B. Kaiser at Feb 1, 2004 at 12:09 am
    I've noticed that the menu in IDLE sometimes has an item called "Shell" with a
    submenu that offers the opportunity to "Restart Shell". But at other times
    "Shell" isn't there. Can anybody clue me in about this? TIA.
    The Shell window has this, and the Edit windows don't.

    --
    KBK

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 26, '04 at 3:59a
activeFeb 1, '04 at 12:09a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Kurt B. Kaiser: 1 post Elaine Jackson: 1 post