Under WinXP Pro, my install of the Windows 2.3.2 fails with an I/O error.
I downloaded it three times and got the same errors each time.

Pointing WinZip at the executable produces:

Extracting BZ2.PYD
bad CRC 324c82b2 (should be b6933cad)

Extracting CP037.PY
bad CRC 4f3156cc (should be 06142c6e)
Warning: the size of the extracted file (12199) does not match the
uncompressed size (12200) recorded in the zip file

Extracting EUC-KR.ENC
bad CRC 4d63aab9 (should be fb559f7b)

Extracting PYTHON23.CHM
bad CRC 38884aa2 (should be 6fd418a6

Extracting TEST_SHA.PY
bad CRC f569f2da (should be 5a56a787)
Warning: the size of the extracted file (995) does not match the
uncompressed size (1006) recorded in the zip file

Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert at visi.com

Search Discussions

  • Bert Hyman at Oct 3, 2003 at 7:21 pm
    In news:Xns940990AC1CBEBVeebleFetzer at 209.98.13.60 Bert Hyman