zsh-announce at sunsite.dk mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

python-list at python.org

removed from the zsh-announce mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

zsh-announce-uc.1062623247.cbehnoegidjnndepmmcn-python-list=python.org at sunsite.dk

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
inside its return path; for example, mary at xdd.ff.com receives messages
with return path: <zsh-announce-return-<number>-mary=xdd.ff.com at sunsite.dk.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-announce list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<zsh-announce-subscribe at sunsite.dk>

<zsh-announce-info at sunsite.dk>
<zsh-announce-faq at sunsite.dk>

<zsh-announce-digest-subscribe at sunsite.dk>