I downloaded the beginner package from the "Python" site, and would
like to know my next move.

Should I wade through the site, or are there some exorcises I can do
to get started in the process of learning how to program.
TIA,
Rich

Search Discussions

  • Peter Hansen at Aug 27, 2003 at 5:42 pm

    Rich wrote:
    I downloaded the beginner package from the "Python" site, and would
    like to know my next move.

    Should I wade through the site, or are there some exorcises I can do
    to get started in the process of learning how to program.
    First thing you can do is stop posting the question and wait for
    the answers. Three times is more than enough...

    Of course, most likely you aren't seeing any of the replies, in which
    case you won't get this one either, and since you didn't include your
    real mail address, we're stuck! :-)

    -Peter
  • Rich at Aug 27, 2003 at 6:03 pm

    I downloaded the beginner package from the "Python" site, and would
    like to know my next move.

    Should I wade through the site, or are there some exorcises I can do
    to get started in the process of learning how to program.
    First thing you can do is stop posting the question and wait for
    the answers. Three times is more than enough...
    This is the only post I am able to see, sorry about re posting. I
    thought if I changed the subject heading I might be able to see the
    post.
    Of course, most likely you aren't seeing any of the replies, in which
    case you won't get this one either, and since you didn't include your
    real mail address, we're stuck! :-)
    I mugged my e-mail to block spam. Here is my e-mail
    r.west at comcast.net
    Rich
    -Peter
  • Peter Hansen at Aug 27, 2003 at 6:07 pm

    Rich wrote:
    This is the only post I am able to see, sorry about re posting. I
    thought if I changed the subject heading I might be able to see the
    post.
    You should be able to see the replies that you missed via Google Groups,
    as soon as they are indexed and on the web:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=comp.lang.python

    -Peter
  • Rich at Aug 27, 2003 at 6:53 pm
    Thanks
    This is the only post I am able to see, sorry about re posting. I
    thought if I changed the subject heading I might be able to see the
    post.
    You should be able to see the replies that you missed via Google Groups,
    as soon as they are indexed and on the web:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=comp.lang.python

    -Peter
  • Rich at Aug 27, 2003 at 7:42 pm
    This is the only post I am able to see, sorry about re posting. I
    thought if I changed the subject heading I might be able to see the
    post.
    You should be able to see the replies that you missed via Google Groups,
    as soon as they are indexed and on the web:
    How long does it usually take to post on Google?
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=comp.lang.python

    -Peter
  • Peter Hansen at Aug 27, 2003 at 7:47 pm