I am using "MSSOAP" as COM object and I would like to put a property to
an object, but I can not make it work. My code looks like that:

obj = win32com.client.Dispatch("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
obj.MSSoapInit("http://server/wsdl");
obj.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = 1

But it doesn't work. "ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest")" should return
a COM property that I should be able to get or set.
I know that for simpler problem the work around is:

obj.SetSomeProperty(123)
print obj.SomeProperty(

The problem is that I get the property by a function call, and win32com
converts it directly to the value:
print obj.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest")
print type(obj.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest"))
<type 'bool'>

If you have any idea...

Fabien

grouppython-list @