is python suitable for a production level
deployment of CAD type of software.
we may have to develop a specific purpose
visual designing software for an interior designer
to be deployed at several locations

Sanjay Minni
www.planage.com

Search Discussions

  • Graham Fawcett at Aug 17, 2003 at 6:29 am

    Sanjay Minni wrote:
    is python suitable for a production level
    deployment of CAD type of software.
    we may have to develop a specific purpose
    visual designing software for an interior designer
    to be deployed at several locations

    Sanjay Minni
    www.planage.com
    http://www.pythoncad.org/

    -- graham
  • Niki Spahiev at Aug 17, 2003 at 11:08 am

    For CAD/CAM look at www.vintech.bg

    --
    Best regards,
    Niki Spahiev