Just wondering if there's a good GUI builder for Python. Something like
Visual Tcl, where you just drag and drop objects.

Not too good with creating user interfaces from code along.

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Smille Purusa at Aug 15, 2003 at 12:41 am

    henry wrote:

    Hi,

    Just wondering if there's a good GUI builder for Python. Something like
    Visual Tcl, where you just drag and drop objects.

    Not too good with creating user interfaces from code along.

    Thanks
    You can try boa or pythoncard.

    Smille
  • Michael Peuser at Aug 15, 2003 at 7:42 am
    Hi Henry,

    there is a discussion of this topic from time to time - every week I should
    say ;-)
    Everything depends on the GUI-Toolkit you have selected:
    Tkinter?
    PyQt?
    wxPython?
    Or an even more exotic one like FOX, FLTK, GTK+ or PyUI?

    There are some commercial GUI Builders out of the normal budget.
    Free ones are Black Adder for Qt, BoaConstructor for wx and some stuff like
    PAGE or SpecTIX for TIX.

    Kindly
    Michael P

    "henry" <soundwave56 at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:nx%_a.730754$3C2.17094058 at news3.calgary.shaw.ca...
    Hi,

    Just wondering if there's a good GUI builder for Python. Something like
    Visual Tcl, where you just drag and drop objects.

    Not too good with creating user interfaces from code along.

    Thanks
  • Alex Martelli at Aug 15, 2003 at 8:12 am