hello,

does anyone know of a full python + wxWindows email client ?

google didn't help me...

thanks,

Search Discussions

  • Cliff Wells at Aug 7, 2003 at 8:28 am

    On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 23:11, Shagshag wrote:

    does anyone know of a full python + wxWindows email client ?
    Mahogany isn't written in Python but it has an embedded Python
    interpreter and it most definitely uses wxWindows:

    http://mahogany.sourceforge.net/index.html

    They suffocate in an alarming embrace
    -Dead Can Dance
  • Ray Smith at Aug 7, 2003 at 9:08 am

    Shagshag wrote:
    hello,

    does anyone know of a full python + wxWindows email client ?

    google didn't help me...

    thanks,
    http://mahogany.sourceforge.net/

    Regards,

    Ray Smith
  • Gerhard Häring at Aug 7, 2003 at 9:31 am

    Shagshag wrote:
    hello,

    does anyone know of a full python + wxWindows email client ?
    There is one, but if you ask about my personal opinion, it's n ybnq bs penc.
    google didn't help me...
    http://www.google.de/search?q=wxpython+email+client

    First hit. rzMail.

    Mahogany has support for Python scripting in the sourcecode, but AFAIR
    it hasn't been updated for years. It's written in C++ using wxWindows,
    but contrary to rzMail it's actually useful :->

    -- Gerhard
  • Oren Tirosh at Aug 7, 2003 at 11:39 am