I want to make a script that connect to a ftp and get a list of all pdf
stored in the ftp with their path to use the list later.

I have tried some script with recursion but can't do something good.
Could you help ?

conatic - http://www.hesit.net

Search Discussions

  • Helmut Jarausch at Jul 31, 2003 at 10:11 am

    conatic wrote:
    I want to make a script that connect to a ftp and get a list of all pdf
    stored in the ftp with their path to use the list later.

    I have tried some script with recursion but can't do something good.
    Could you help ?
    I don't know if there's something similar to wget or ncftp in Python.
    Have you looked at the ftplib module and at the script
    dist/src/Tools/scripts/ftpmirror.py in the Python Source distribution?

    --
    Helmut Jarausch

    Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
    RWTH - Aachen University