When changing the attributes of cells (font, bg Color, etc) in an
custom wxGrid class, the cell's "Overflow" flag keeps getting reset to
'True'. However, calls to SetCellOverflow() are not doing anything
and seem to be ignored. Do I have to override the function, since I'm
using a call inherited from wxGrid and not a wxGrid itself? If so,
how do I do that when the functionality is buried in the precompiled
gridc.pyd?

-Sean

Search Discussions

  • Lexy Zhitenev at May 6, 2003 at 3:47 pm