Hello.
I am playing with wxPython and need some help, please.
I would like to put sizer-arranged objects into the
wxSplitterWindow's windows. E.g.:

wxTextCtrl1 wxPanel1 <-- sizer1
--------------------- <-- splitter sash
wxTextCtrl2 wxPanel2 <-- sizer2

I can't figure out, how should I do this, where should
I give the SetSizer calls, etc. (Without sizers everything
is OK., of course...)
Could you give me some basic example, please?
(The wxSplitterWindow demo doesn't use sizers.)

Thanks,
Peter

Search Discussions

  • Terry Reedy at Mar 19, 2003 at 5:23 pm
    I am playing with wxPython and need some help, please.
    If you do not get the answer you need here, try the wxPython mailing
    list. tjr
  • Vadim Zeitlin at Mar 19, 2003 at 5:23 pm

    I am playing with wxPython and need some help, please.
    I would like to put sizer-arranged objects into the
    wxSplitterWindow's windows. E.g.:

    wxTextCtrl1 wxPanel1 <-- sizer1
    --------------------- <-- splitter sash
    wxTextCtrl2 wxPanel2 <-- sizer2

    I can't figure out, how should I do this, where should
    I give the SetSizer calls, etc. (Without sizers everything
    is OK., of course...)
    Could you give me some basic example, please?
    (The wxSplitterWindow demo doesn't use sizers.)
    You should add 2 panels to your splitter window and use sizers to lay out
    each of them.

    Regards,
    VZ
    --
    GCS/GM d? H+ s++:-- p2 au--- a- w+ v C+++ UBLS+++ P- L++ N++ E--- W++++ M? V--
    -po+ R++ G`` !tv b+++ D--- e++++ u++ h--- f+ r++ n- y?