John Roth writes:
All of the proposals below seem to be ringing the
changes on a few basic concepts. I'd prefer
to vote on the basic concepts we see as important,
and leave the details to Guido.

So here's the list I see:
[specific list of important issues]

Hopefully Aahz will consider this approach. Just
because I'm trying to collect stats on which forms
are most significant doesn't mean I think Aahz should
have us vote on a smorgasbord of different formats.
In fact, my MAIN goal is to winnow it down for him
so he knows what to IGNORE.

-- Michael Chermside

Search Discussions

  • Aahz at Feb 25, 2003 at 5:09 pm