Hi. I have uploaded a Windows version of RPy to SourceForge. It is very
unstable (I'm not sure whether it even works on a Windows other than
mine :-) Please, send me your comments or problems. The next release
(mid or end of october) will be a real one. Download at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rpy

Two important problems with this release:
1. It doesn't locate the R dll's. You may need to copy R.dll to some
location. Mine is 'Program Files\r\rw1404\bin\R.dll'
2. It only works from the DOS prompt, because the I/O is directed to
console.

Regards:
Walter

1. WHAT IS RPy?

RPy is a very simple, yet robust, Python interface to the R Programming
Language (http://www.r-project.org). It can manage all kinds of R
objects and can execute arbitrary R functions (including the graphic
functions). All the errors from the R language are converted to Python
exceptions. Any module that later were installed on the R system, can
easily be used from within Python, without introducing any changes.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 20, '02 at 12:01a
activeSep 20, '02 at 12:01a