I try to write a simple TTY program, so I need to get each keystroke
from the keyboard. Is there a way to do this (windows, linux, portable
would be even nicer).

Wouter van Ooijen

-- ------------------------------------
http://www.voti.nl
PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

Search Discussions

  • Chris Liechti at Aug 5, 2002 at 8:38 pm
    wouter at voti.nl (Wouter van Ooijen) wrote in
    news:3d4e8cb7.26763153 at news.xs4all.nl:
    I try to write a simple TTY program, so I need to get each keystroke
    from the keyboard. Is there a way to do this (windows, linux, portable
    would be even nicer).
    i mad up the following code for win32 and unix, based on the python FAQ:
    (one line ;-)

    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
    bin/viewcvs.cgi/pyserial/pyserial/examples/miniterm.py?rev=1.3&content-
    type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

    chris

    --
    Chris <cliechti at gmx.net>
  • Wouter van Ooijen at Aug 6, 2002 at 6:42 am

    Wouter van Ooijen

    http://www.voti.nl
    PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

grouppython-list @