Uncle!

I'm learning python. I'm using IDLE. I just installed (or tried to)
pmw on my Win98 machine.

I can't import pmw. I get a msg that the module can't be found.

I've installed pwm in c:\program
files\gary\python22\lib\site-packages\pmw
sys.path seems to include this directory. I've added this directory to
PATH and PYTHONPATH.
I notice that there is no file called pmw.py --- how does import work in
this case?

Where should I put PMW???? How should the environment variables be
set???

Thanks,
Gary

Search Discussions

  • Richard Townsend at Feb 25, 2002 at 7:08 pm

    I've installed pwm in c:\program
    files\gary\python22\lib\site-packages\pmw
    sys.path seems to include this directory. I've added this directory to
    PATH and PYTHONPATH.
    I notice that there is no file called pmw.py --- how does import work in
    this case?

    Where should I put PMW???? How should the environment variables be
    set???
    I just copied the Pmw directory to the top level python directory
    (C:\Python21\Pmw in my case) - it was not necessary to set any environment
    variables.

    regards,
    Richard

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedFeb 25, '02 at 2:32a
activeFeb 25, '02 at 7:08p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Richard Townsend: 1 post Gary Pajer: 1 post