Hello,

Under Windows 2000, I've written a extension module in C++ (Visual C++
6.0) and I've used the last stable SWIG version (1.3.6, from july
2001).
I'm using python 2.1.1.

Then, when I try to import the DLL (extension module) I get the error:
"Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)"

After looking python mailing lists, I've seen this error when porting
extension modules 1.5 to python 1.6 or 2.0. But this was a problem
raised in august last year when python release 1.6 was introduced. So
I don't see any relation with my problem.

Someone can give me an advive?
Thanks a lot

Josep L. Colom

Search Discussions

  • Gerson Kurz at Aug 15, 2001 at 8:40 am