Can someone point me to any online reference to networking with python? Socket I/O and that sort of stuff. I always seem to leave my python books at home when i need that at the office. :|
Thanks,

Phil

pstraus at acad.stedwards.edu

Search Discussions

  • Gerhard Häring at Aug 13, 2001 at 7:35 pm

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:00:38 GMT, Phillip Strauss wrote:
    Can someone point me to any online reference to networking with python?
    Socket I/O and that sort of stuff. I always seem to leave my python books at
    home when i need that at the office. :|
    http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/sockets/sockets.html

    Gerhard
    --
    mail: gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de registered Linux user #64239
    web: http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/ public key at homepage

    Phillip Strauss <pstraus at acad.stedwards.edu> schrub:

    Can someone point me to any online reference to networking with
    python? Socket I/O and that sort of stuff. I always seem to leave my
    python books at home when i need that at the office. :| Thanks,
    http://python.org/doc/ should provide everything you need.

    markus
    --
    1) Customers cause problems.
    2) Marketing is trying to create more customers.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 13, '01 at 6:00p
activeAug 14, '01 at 9:29p