would anyone in the long island or nyc area consider having an annoying
newbie user (a newbie asking a lot of annoying questions) dwelling amongst
them?

i am reading the official python documentation, by Guido van Rossum and
Fred L. Drake, and have just hit a brick wall.

please respond directly to my email. thanks.

/s/ neal weissman

Search Discussions

  • Rainy at Jun 19, 2001 at 9:28 am

    would anyone in the long island or nyc area consider having an annoying
    newbie user (a newbie asking a lot of annoying questions) dwelling amongst
    them?

    i am reading the official python documentation, by Guido van Rossum and
    Fred L. Drake, and have just hit a brick wall.

    please respond directly to my email. thanks.

    /s/ neal weissman
    You should try alan gauld's tutorial or 'how to think like a computer scientist'
    one (google for 'em). The official tutorial is for people who had some coding
    experience. Also, there are several good books for new to coding, look at
    the bookshelf at python.org.

    --
    Lucifer Sam Siam cat
    Always sitting by your side