When I run my python scripts by pressing F5 in IDLE, it makes a .pyc file in
whatever directory the script is in. This file doesn't appear when I run
python from the command line. What is this? Why do I want this?

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Rikard Bosnjakovic at Jun 6, 2001 at 4:48 am

    http://python.org/doc/FAQ.html#6.13

    --
    Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://bos.hack.org/cv/ - ICQ: 1158217

    Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to my address will be
    charged $250 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJun 6, '01 at 3:54a
activeJun 6, '01 at 4:48a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Locke: 1 post Rikard Bosnjakovic: 1 post