I HAVE read the docs, but I must be very stupid today since I really
don't see anything there about getting this to work with a simple import
statement. I know it's me...

EMAIL: bvdpoel at uniserve.com
WWW: http://users.uniserve.com/~bvdpoel

Search Discussions

  • Timothy Grant at Apr 9, 2001 at 7:21 pm

    On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 11:58:52AM -0700, Bob van der Poel wrote:
    However, I can't seem to get other Pmw programs to work. I get an error
    message

    ImportError: No module named Pmw
    Move it up one directory, or setup a Pmw.pth file in
    site-packages.

    --
    Stand Fast,
    tjg.

    Timothy Grant tjg at exceptionalminds.com
    Chief Technology Officer www.exceptionalminds.com
    HyperLINq Technologies, Inc. <>< (503) 246-3630
    Linux, because rebooting is *NOT* normal<<<<<<<<<
    This machine was last rebooted: 12 days 21:29 hours ago<<

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedApr 9, '01 at 6:58p
activeApr 9, '01 at 7:21p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Timothy Grant: 1 post Bob van der Poel: 1 post