|| at Feb 21, 2001 at 8:56 pm
changing font size is pretty simple:
- goto the directory where IDLE is usually stored (It's
C:\Python20\Tools\idle on my windoze system)
- look to one of two files that directory:
- config-win.txt [for windoze]
- config-unix.txt [for unix]
and change the font size accordingly. [I like Verdana, 8pt]
[for the background color, I'm affraid you're gong to have to dig into the
"Phlip" <phlip_cpp at my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:p0Vk6.18$0Q5.43640 at news.pacbell.net...
Before I crack open the source, I'm wondering if I overlooked some simple
way to make the font bigger and set the background color to a light grey.
Does anyone have, like, a patch?
Phlip phlip_cpp at my-deja.com
-- DARE to resist drug-war profiteering --
-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----http://www.newsfeeds.com
- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----