Win98, ActivePython 2.0

I'm new to Python, and cannot get Tkinter to work. Tk/Tcl8.32 is
installed, and I had to copy tcl83.dll and tk83.dll to my
\windows\system\ dir. to get Tkinter to load, but now I get the
following error while trying to call "Tkinter.Tk()" :

File "c:\python20\lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1482, in __init__
self.tk = _tkinter.create(screenName, baseName, className)
TclError: invalid command name "tcl_findLibrary"

By searching comp.lang.tcl I'm led to believe that Tk.Init() is being
called before Tcl.Init(), but I'm clueless as how to solve that.
Any help is appreciated.

Pretomal

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/