Hello all.

When I run the Python 2.0 Windows installer on Windows 2000, I get to the
second screen (where it asks which components I want to install). Then I
click on next and it just hangs, never to return. I have disabled my
anti-virus utility as well as my software firewall. No other applications
were running. I'm stumped. Any ideas on what might be causing the
installer to hang? Sorry if this is the wrong venue for posting. If so
please point me to the right place to post.

Thanks in advance.

-North

Search Discussions

  • Tim Peters at Dec 13, 2000 at 11:47 pm
    [posted & mailed]

    [North Krimsly]
    When I run the Python 2.0 Windows installer on Windows 2000,

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedDec 10, '00 at 3:38a
activeDec 13, '00 at 11:47p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Tim Peters: 1 post North Krimsly: 1 post