for some reason, my edits to the pythonpath using the pythonwin
(release 2.0) "EditPythonPath" feature aren't being made (on both win98
and 2000).

Is this a known issue? The only workaround i've been able to figure is
creating a PYTHONPATH environment variable in my autoexec.bat(on 98) or
in my user defined varable list (on 2000)

do any of you know how to fix pythonwin to be able to set this?

thanks,
christian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Search Discussions

  • Red5sf at Dec 9, 2000 at 11:45 pm
    just found my problem,
    it's the pythonwin path variable that i should be editing, not the
    pythonpath one!

    oops.
    christian

    In article <90ufli$8f3$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
    red5sf at my-deja.com wrote:
    for some reason, my edits to the pythonpath using the pythonwin
    (release 2.0) "EditPythonPath" feature aren't being made (on both win98
    and 2000).

    Is this a known issue? The only workaround i've been able to figure is
    creating a PYTHONPATH environment variable in my autoexec.bat(on 98) or
    in my user defined varable list (on 2000)

    do any of you know how to fix pythonwin to be able to set this?

    thanks,
    christian

    Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
    Before you buy.

    Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
    Before you buy.
  • Mark Hammond at Dec 10, 2000 at 12:22 am

    red5sf at my-deja.com wrote:

    just found my problem,
    it's the pythonwin path variable that i should be editing, not the
    pythonpath one!
    Actually, _any_ subkey in the registry _except_ the "top" one (for the
    core) will work. The best solution is probably to create your _own_
    registry key, and add your own entries there. Then if Pythonwin etc get
    uninstalled, you should not lose your new entry.

    Mark.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedDec 9, '00 at 11:36p