does anyone have any good "FREE" reference materials or web sites for
someone just getting started with programming in general but specifically
dealing with "Python"?

Search Discussions

  • Steve Lamb at Aug 4, 2000 at 12:00 am

    www.python.org... Seriously.

    --
    Steve C. Lamb | I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your
    ICQ: 5107343 | main connection to the switchboard of souls.

    Dave

    "Steve Lamb" <grey at despair.rpglink.com> wrote in message
    news:slrn8ok1o0.kpi.grey at teleute.rpglink.com...
    does anyone have any good "FREE" reference materials or web sites for
    someone just getting started with programming in general but specifically
    dealing with "Python"?
    www.python.org... Seriously.

    --
    Steve C. Lamb | I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your
    ICQ: 5107343 | main connection to the switchboard of souls.
    ---

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 3, '00 at 11:52p