More fun for math heads can be found on the O'Reilly Network. Eric
Hagemann's third article in the Numerically Python series covers the use
of special matrices that transform graphics. Examples are given using
Numeric Python and Dislin, a graphic tool covered in Eric's second
article.

I am having fun with these, but I am a closet Math head who signed and
edited these particular articles, so I am probably biased. Anyone care
to give me some feed back on the O'Reilly Network python forum?

You can find Eric's latest at

http://www.oreillynet.com/python

Stephen Figgins
Editor, O'Reilly Network

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Hamelryck at Jul 7, 2000 at 7:46 am