Problem description:

script:

import os
f = os.popen('python -c "print 1"','r')

on Win98 Python in IDLE shell ends up with exception:

"Traceback (innermost last):
File "<pyshell#1>", line 1, in ?
f = os.popen('python -c "print 1"','r')
OSError: (0, 'Error')"

Other 'popens' with other commands also fails. Is it normal behaviour when
using Tkinter mod?

Damian D.

Search Discussions

  • David Fisher at Feb 3, 2000 at 1:50 pm