What's the current status of pathlib? Is it targeted for 3.4?

It would be a really nice addition, and AFAICT it has already been
maturing a while on pypi, and discussed several times here.
If I remember correctly, the only remaining issue was stat()'s result caching.

cf

Search Discussions

  • Christian Heimes at Oct 23, 2013 at 10:38 pm