On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:

So we have nobody to lead the core sprint?

ATM no.

Maybe we should change the
subject to "WANTED: core dev sprint leader for PyCon" ?

Done.

Is this the
best list, or should it go to python-dev?

This list. It should be an experienced core dev and not any random person
who happens to subscribe to python-dev and is willing to do it. Otherwise
it would be no better than writing the URL to the devguide on a piece of
paper and saying "have at it". =)

-Brett