In case people were just assuming I was going to, I'm actually flying back
home on the 18th so I don't think it would be a good idea to make me the
sprint leader this year since I will only be around for the first half of
the day. If someone else wants to take it on then sign up python-dev at
https://us.pycon.org/2013/community/sprints/projects/ .