Hello Python Committers,

As usual we will hold a Python Language Summit before the PyCon US conference.

The language summit will be in the conference hotel, to discuss the ongoing development of the Python language. It will be held on the *Wednesday* before the conference (Wednesday 7th March), a change from previous years.

The language summit is an invite only event. All Python core developers, plus selected others, are invited. If you would like to attend, for all or part of the day, please respond off list to me so I can keep a track of numbers.

If you have topics you would like to see on the agenda please also let me know.

I'll send more details on the event, times and the location within the venue, nearer the date.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil
-- the sqlite blessing
http://www.sqlite.org/different.html

Search Discussions

  • Alex Gaynor at Jan 10, 2012 at 4:10 pm

[...]

    Hey Michael,

    I'd love to attend.

    Alex

    -------------- next part --------------
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Brett Cannon at Feb 6, 2012 at 9:55 pm

    As usual we will hold a Python Language Summit before the PyCon US
    conference.

    The language summit will be in the conference hotel, to discuss the
    ongoing development of the Python language. It will be held on the
    *Wednesday* before the conference (Wednesday 7th March), a change from
    previous years.

    The language summit is an invite only event. All Python core developers,
    plus selected others, are invited. If you would like to attend, for all or
    part of the day, please respond off list to me so I can keep a track of
    numbers.

    If you have topics you would like to see on the agenda please also let me
    know.
    With the importlib bootstrap work close to being done (just minor
    compatibility issues at this point), it probably wouldn't hurt to discuss
    what exactly needs to be done to allow the merging of the code to happen
    (if any).
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Michael Foord at Feb 6, 2012 at 10:02 pm